Here you will find information about helping, seeing, and caring for animals in Dubai 🙂
- any: Animal Action UAE (facebook.com/AnimalActionUAE) / The Animal Project / Street Paws / Little Angels / Pets Adoption / Sandy Paws / / Fund and Feed Network / The Pet Shop / Creatures Oasis / 38smiles / United for Animal Ethics
- cats: Bin Kitty Collective (www.facebook.com/groups/188028987947593) / Adopt Rescue Cat in Dubai / Wags and Purrs / Save the Motor City Cats / Rosso Carota Rescues Cats.
- dogs: Dogs in Dubai / Sos Emirates Dog / K9 Friends in Dubai.
Animal parks & sanctuaries
- Mushrif Park (great national park; they have an impressive variety of trees, plants, foxes, cats, birds, snakes & scorpions (very rare but mostly non poisonous), etc.
- Posh Paws Farm (petting zoo on the outskirts of Dubai) @ [TEMPORARILY CLOSED; RECOLACTING] www.dubai-shopping-secrets.com/posh_paws.html
- Bahya Sanctuary (takes in animals and rehomes them, reportedly many types): www.facebook.com/BahyaSanctuary
- Sir Bani Yas Island: www.sirbaniyasisland.com
- Arabia’s Wildlife Centre (animal treatment seems ok): http://www.breedingcentresharjah.com/Wildlife%20Centre.html
Veganism for animals
- cats: https://www.facebook.com/groups/126322004672
- dogs (esp. in Files): https://www.facebook.com/groups/vegandognutrition